If you are having trouble finding Vast customer service phone number, Vast contact e-mail address or any other Vast contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below. The importance that a successful institution like Vast gives to its customers will also show you in Spectrum.
- Vast Help Center
- Vast Contact E-Mail Address
- Vast Contact Form
- Vast Live Chat
- Vast Customer Service Phone Number
- Vast Mailing Addresses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Vast Help Center
Vast has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Vast Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Vast, you can use the e-mail addresses below:
- Vast Customer Service E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vast Employment Inquiries E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Vast Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Vast, you can use the link below:
Vast Live Chat
If you would like to have an online chat session with a real person from Vast customer care team, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Vast get in touch page.
- See the Vast Broadband Support at the right bottom of the page with the mail figure.
- Click on it and start a chat with customer representation. Please note that they are online from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Vast Customer Service Phone Number
You can speak with a Vast customer support just like Metro By T-Mobile customer service representative in person at customer service of Vast by calling the phone numbers for Vast below:
- Vast Customer Service Number: 1 (888) 745-2888
- Vast Residential Tech Support Service Number: 1 (866) 496-6665
- Vast Business Service Number: 1 (866) 991-9722
- Vast Business Tech Support Service Number: 1 (866) 991-7490
- Vast Employment Verification Line Service Number: 1 (605) 965-9368
- Vast Sales Service Number: 1 (866) 964-1277
- Vast Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Vast Mailing Addresses
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i find nearest Vast store to me?
You can use Vast Store Locator tool to see a list of Vast stores near to you.
I cannot connect to the internet via Vast, what can I do?
Vast offers a service that is extremely strong in terms of customer care. Therefore, if you are having difficulty in connecting to the internet with your Vast modem, support teams can be directed to you immediately through the system.
But first, you should make sure that the situation is due to the service offered by the brand. For this, you can follow the steps below:
- You need to make sure that your modem is plugged in and that no cables have come loose.
- If you are getting phone and internet service through a single provider, Vast, and the fault exists on both lines, the number to call is 1 (888) 745-2888. When you call this number, you can give a failure report after answering various security questions.
- Then, you need to cut off the power of all devices related to your internet and phone connection. In addition, it will be correct to cut the power of your computer, router, and modem.
- Wait two or three minutes after unplugging the entire modem, router, computer.
- After this waiting period, plug the devices back in and turn the devices on. In this way, your modem will establish a connection.
- Then try to connect to the internet again. If you still cannot connect to the internet, you can contact the technical support team again.
What do the lights on the Vast Modem mean?
There are a total of five light warning systems on the Vast modem. Let’s examine one by one what these mean.
- Receive: When this light is on, your modem is connected to the Internet and is receiving a very strong signal. However, whether this received signal is being sent to connected devices is related to another warning light.
- Send: When this light is on, it will be possible to say that the upstream signal of the modem is sent back to the network and the network flow is provided.
- Online: When this light is on, you see that your devices can connect to the internet. You can easily connect to the internet by entering the username and password from any of your devices.
- PC / Activity: This light turns on when there is communication between your modem and your computer or any device you connect to the internet. This way, you can verify that you are capable to use the Internet connection.
- Standby: This light represents a mode. When your modem is in this mode, the light will be lit and your modem will not work properly. To change the setting of this mode, all you have to do is click the button at the top of the modem.
In which areas does Vast Broadband serve?
Vast Broadband products offer many products to meet your broadcast and internet needs in residential and business areas. These can be listed as follows:
- Internet: It should be said that Vast’s internet service offers advantageous plans. Popular packages of the brand with speeds starting from 100 Mbps can be upgraded up to 1 GIG. Internet packages are usually sold with a one-year commitment and are paid monthly. For example, one of the popular offers is 1000 MBps for $ 39.99 and is especially ideal for users who download photos and music and browse. You can also specify how many devices you use to determine how many Mpbs of internet speed you will need in your home via Vast. 1-4 devices, 5-8 devices, 9+ devices, or much more.
- Rural Internet: You can immediately get connected with Vast internet packages that are valid in the qualified service areas. You can fin out whether your place is available via the system. The internet fee that is specified does not include charges such as applicable taxes, fees, surcharges, and cost recovery fees. Internet speed is not guaranteed in such regions because the speed may be reduced due to various infrastructure problems. Currently, Vast offers Vast LTE 4, Vast LTE 10, and Vast LTE 25 packages to its users for use in rural areas. Here is the screenshot of the ”Check availability” section for the rural internet.
- TV: You can apply to Vast to take advantage of different TV plans. Extremely rich TV packages covering 20, 80, or 175 channels are Vast’s most preferred options. Local Limited TV, Expanded TV, Digital Preferred TV alternatives can make you spend a much more enjoyable time at home. Moreover, the system also offers the ultimate TivO experience. A special package offered within this scope makes it possible to purchase Vast Expanded Basic TV plus 2 TiVo devices and 100 Mb of internet at the same time for only 99.99 dollars.
- Tivo: Exclusive packages that you can purchase to use in your Tivo devices are also offered by Vast. Two basic plans are among the best selling packages: 100+ Expanded Basic + Tivo Plus Mini and 100+ Digital Preferred + Tivo Plus A Mini. You will really love the comfort of these plans that allow you to easily stream on popular systems such as Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube. In addition, it is possible to access the system from both televisions and tablets, and phones. Tivo works 100% compatible with smart home applications.
- Intellihome: Vast Broadband stands out with its Smarter Home Control systems as well as its media services. These control systems basically help you gain extra visibility over thermostats, lights, doors and locks, and access codes. You can call 1 (855) 864-7857 if you would like a free consultation on this matter. Among the main benefits of the system is a smart energy management plan. With the right package and control options, it becomes possible to minimize the expenses of your property. The mobile control system makes this plan advantageous.
- Phone: You can take advantage of the Vast Unlimited Phone package or Vast Unlimited + 200 MBps internet package to make calls over your fixed line easily. Unlimited Phone service is available in the US, Canada, Mexico regions. The basic features that distinguish Vast Phone service from others can be listed as Caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, voice mail, and anonymous call rejection.
- Business: You can also choose Vast for fast, practical phone and internet solutions that you can use for your business needs. With its network services, cloud services, business voice, business TV solutions, Vast also stands out in the business field.
What is the Vast Refer A Friend Program?
If you recommend your Vast system to a friend and your friend starts using the Vast system, you can take advantage of the $ 75 account credit for each person. You can use this loan in any service you want. The services you can refer can be listed as Vast Internet, TV, or phone.