If you are having trouble finding Toro customer service phone number, Toro contact e-mail address or any other Toro contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below.In addition, you can reach your questions quickly, as in Conn’s customer service, with the ones we mentioned in our article.
Toro Help Center
Toro has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Toro Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Toro, you can use the e-mail addresses below:
- Toro Customer Service E-Mail Address: support@Toro.com
Toro Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Toro, you can use the links below:
Toro Customer Service Phone Number
You can speak with a Toro customer support as Target company representative in person at customer service of Toro by calling the phone numbers for Toro below:
- Toro Customer Service Number: 1 (800) 333-4444
- Toro Home Owner/Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Helpline Number: 1 (800) 367-8676
- Toro Micro-Irrigation Helpline – Landscape Number: 1 (877) 345-8676
- Toro Micro-Irrigation Helpline – Agriculture Number: 1 (800) 333-8125
- Irritrol Systems Helpline Number: 1 (800) 634-8873
- Lawn Genie Irrigation Helpline Number: 1 (866) 208-3992
- Toro Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Toro Mailing Addresses
El Cajon Location
1588 N. Marshall Avenue
El Cajon, California 92020, USA
Phone: +1 (877) 373-0087 or +1 (619) 596-2495
Toro Social Media Accounts
You can reach Toro on social media by clicking the links below:
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i find nearest Toro store to me?
You can use Toro Store Locator tool to see a list of Toro stores near to you.
I bought a machine from Toro but it doesn’t work, what should I do?
All machines purchased from Toro can be repaired under warranty. In general, there are several main reasons why machines you buy from Toro may not work:
- Generally, the lack of fresh fuel can cause the machines to stop working. Fuels older than 30 days can cause problems.
- It is extremely important that the spark plug is in good condition. In general, spark plugs are closely related to the ignition of fuels in the engine. If your spark plug is not strong enough, this ignition may not be strong enough. You should also check whether the spark plug wire is attached to the spark plug.
- An unclean air filter can also cause various problems. For example, if the filter is not clean enough, it can be much more difficult for the engine to draw in air. This will negatively affect the performance of the engine and even prevent the engine from starting.
- Various problems related to charging the battery may cause your Toro branded machine to stop working. It is extremely important to charge the battery at the beginning and end of each season.
- You can click here to examine other possible problems, or you can browse through the user manual provided to you when purchasing a Toro branded product.
Does Toro offer a guarantee for its products?
Yes, the Toro provides a guarantee for all the products it offers. Do not forget to contact the authorized service, especially if you think there is a problem with the product properties or workmanship features. In such a case, Toro will cover all repair costs. Of course, warranty coverage may vary within itself. If you are wondering which repairs under warranty can be carried out by Toro, try taking a look at the Operator’s Manual. You can find the closest dealer easily and quickly via www.toro.com/dealer. You can also call 1 (866) 946-3119 if you want to contact Toro directly.
What is Toro Credit Card?
Thanks to Toro credit cards, you can benefit from extra promotions from your sellers, be included in cashback options, or you can meet your cash needs quickly and easily with installment loan options. Generally, the majority of these options are provided at contracted sales dealers. You can apply for your credit card online.
According to the most up-to-date campaigns, people using Toro credit cards are offered a Visa Prepaid card worth $ 50. These credit cards, which have high approval rates, do not affect your credit score and can be easily used by people with low credit scores. For more information about Toro credit card, click here.
How can I apply for a Toro credit card online?
You can apply for a Toro credit card easily and quickly without going to any bank. Click here and access the online application form. You can immediately have your credit card working with Citi infrastructure.