Quaker Oats is a well-known food company. It creates products that are found all over the world internationally. In particular, it markets products with oats, porridge or oatmeal, snacks, and cereals. Quaker Oats, which delivers many high-quality products to its customers all over the world, continues to work to provide the best service. You can reach a problem or any information you want to reach about Quaker Oats by calling 1-800-267-6287. This number will serve you as customer service. You can look for a solution by sending them any question and problem you want. You will also be able to get support through alternative communication ways that we will present to you in our article.
- Quaker Oats Call Center
- Quaker Oats Contact
- Quaker Oats Frequently Asked Questions
- How Many Calories Are in Porridge?
- Does Porridge Help Lower Cholesterol?
- Do Quaker Oats So Simple Packages Have Extra Sugar?
- How Are Quaker Oat Bags Prepared, How Are They Made?
- Is It OK to Eat Quaker Oats Every Day?
- Can You Lose Weight Eating Quaker Oats?
- What Are the Side Effects of Quaker Oats?
- Are Quaker Products Healthy?
- What Are Quakers Oats Storage Conditions?
- Can Raw Oats Be Consumed?
- Does Porridge Contain Wheat?
- What is Granola?
- What Are Quick Oats?
- How Do You Recycle a Product Purchased from Quaker Oats?
- How to Prepare Overnight Oats?
- What Kind of Milk Is Used While Preparing Overnight Oats?
- What Should You Do to Report Problems with a Product You Have Purchased to Quaker?
Quaker Oats Call Center
Quaker Oats Customer Service Number: 1-312-821-1000
Monday- Friday M-F 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Best Call Time
After calling the phone number, you can proceed according to the operator’s directions.
Quaker Oats Contact
Customer Service Sıte
Inc. 555 W Monroe St
Corporate Office Phone Number
Quaker Oats Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-(312) 821-1000.
Social Media Accounts
Quaker Oats Frequently Asked Questions
You may have many questions about Quaker Oats. That’s why we have gathered frequently asked questions for you and prepared the answers. By examining these questions, you may encounter the answers you are curious about. Come and start reviewing the questions and answers.
How Many Calories Are in Porridge?
Porridge usually contains 100-150 calories without milk. It is possible to get detailed information about nutritional values from Quaker Oats’ website.
Does Porridge Help Lower Cholesterol?
Each serving of Quaker Oats porridge is consumed as part of a balanced and healthy diet to enhance lifestyle. It also helps to lower cholesterol. It is the consumption of 3 g oat beta-glucan with 33% content every day that provides this help. Oatmeal, which lowers cholesterol, provides a healthy heart continuity.
Do Quaker Oats So Simple Packages Have Extra Sugar?
Flavored porridges contain very little sugar. In addition to these bags, some products do not contain added sugar. You’ll see products without added sugar at Quaker Oats.
How Are Quaker Oat Bags Prepared, How Are They Made?
It takes a very short time to prepare the porridge. You have 2 ways to prepare at this time. These 2 methods are:
- Preparation in the Microwave: After choosing the bowl where you will put your oats, pour your oats into the bowl. Then pour your milk up to the line suitable for the sachet. After adding your milk to the bowl, leave it in the microwave with Cat E min 800w for 2 minutes.
- Preparation on the stove: Put the appropriate amount of milk in the pot according to the Sachet line and start boiling. Then add your oats and cook until the milk is absorbed. This process should be done for 2 minutes.
Is It OK to Eat Quaker Oats Every Day?
Consuming Quaker Oats every day will not be a problem for digestion. Oats contain fiber that is good for digestive health. Consuming oats will be one of the best choices for solving problems such as constipation. You can use fruits and nuts to increase the fiber value of oats that you can consume in your breakfasts and to make their taste better. In this way, you will have breakfast with high fiber content.
Can You Lose Weight Eating Quaker Oats?
Oatmeal contains soluble fiber. This allows you to lose weight. With its nutritious aspect, it can be consumed in breakfasts and snacks. Quaker Oats will help you lose weight.
- You can get information about oat values and how to consume them from https://contact.pepsico.com/quaker.
If you have any questions, you can find out by calling customer service.
What Are the Side Effects of Quaker Oats?
Oats cause gas and bloating in your intestines. What you need to do to minimize this situation is to start with a low dose. You can increase your oat intake over time. As your body gets used to Quaker oats, side effects will not occur. In this way, you will continue to consume more consciously.
Are Quaker Products Healthy?
Quaker oats are very healthy for you. Adding oats to your diet will be the right choice for you. It is very rich in minerals, fibers, and antioxidants. It is also very effective in cholesterol management, blood sugar regulation, and weight loss. Therefore, oats will be a healthy product for you.
What Are Quakers Oats Storage Conditions?
Since you will be using Quaker oats, if you keep them in a cool and dry place when you buy them, that is, if you store them properly in the refrigerator, your oats will stay intact for one to two years. Thus, you can easily consume it.
Can Raw Oats Be Consumed?
Quakers oats can be consumed raw as they are cleaned and heat-treated during milling. It is possible to consume as you wish.
Does Porridge Contain Wheat?
Quakers Oats products do not contain wheat. Due to agricultural practices, very small amounts of wheat may be present in some products.
What is Granola?
Granola is a breakfast cereal made from cereals and syrup. It is generally consumed by adding products such as dried fruits and nuts.
What Are Quick Oats?
Quick oats are formed by rolling but broken into pieces to cook faster.
How Do You Recycle a Product Purchased from Quaker Oats?
Each product package you purchase from Quaker Oats has a recycling label on it that explains and shows how to recycle. In this way, you can learn how to recycle each product.
How to Prepare Overnight Oats?
Usually, Quaker Oats products are consumed hot. But there is also a method for those who want to consume it cold. This method is as follows:
- You combine your oats, milk, and various products such as fruits and nuts in a bowl and chill them overnight. The meal formed with these combinations will have a quick and good taste.
What Kind of Milk Is Used While Preparing Overnight Oats?
If you are going to prepare daily oatmeal, you can use any dairy product. It is recommended to use your favorite milk. Because it will be a very liquid meal.
What Should You Do to Report Problems with a Product You Have Purchased to Quaker?
If you’re having trouble with a product you bought from Quaker Oats, call 1-800-367-6287. If you tell the customer service about the detailed problems about the product you bought, they will help you to find a solution.