If you are having trouble finding Paul Mitchell customer service phone number, Paul Mitchell contact e-mail address or any other Paul Mitchell contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below. The Perry Ellis organization strives to achieve success in customer service like Paul Mitchell.
Paul Mitchell Help Center
Paul Mitchell has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Paul Mitchell Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Paul Mitchell, you can use the e-mail address below:
- Paul Mitchell Professional Tool-Related Questions: email@example.com
Paul Mitchell Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Paul Mitchell, you can use the link below:
Paul Mitchell Customer Service Phone Number
You can speak with a Paul Mitchell customer support representative in person at customer service of Paul Mitchell by calling the phone numbers for Paul Mitchell below:
- Paul Mitchell Customer Service Number: 1 (800) 793-8790
- Paul Mitchell Warranty Service Number: 1 (888) 522-8622
- Paul Mitchell Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Paul Mitchell Mailing Addresses
Paul Mitchell Social Media Accounts
You can reach Paul Mitchell on social media by clicking the links below:
- Paul Mitchell Facebook
- Paul Mitchell Twitter
- Paul Mitchell Instagram
- Paul Mitchell YouTube
- Paul Mitchell Pinterest
- Paul Mitchell LinkedIn
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find out the answers to your questions at Paul Mitchell by contacting teams such as PayPal customer service.
How can i find nearest Paul Mitchell store to me?
You can use Paul Mitchell Store Locator tool to see a list of Paul Mitchell stores near to you.
What are the shipping options offered by Paul Mitchell?
It is possible to create online orders from Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. Shipping services are carried out in this context with maximum quality. Compared to other stores, we can say that Paul Mitchell offers many more options.
- Ground Shipping: People who use this standard shipping option can receive their products within 5 working days within the USA.
- Express Saver: It is possible for people who benefit from this service to receive their products in approximately 3 working days. Remember, national holidays and weekends do not count as business days.
- 2nd Day Delivery: This service, which is provided in many regions of the USA, guarantees delivery within two working days.
- Standard Overnight: If you want to receive your product the next day after placing your order, you can use this option. But in this case, the next day should be a working day.
- Priority Overnight: When you use overnight shipping as a Priority, you can receive your product at noon hours.
You can click here to get more information about shipping services.
Are Paul Mitchell products tested on animals?
No. It is possible to say that the company has an extremely strict policy in this regard. None of the products are tested on animals. It is also possible to say that this company was the first beauty company to oppose animal testing, according to their own statements. If you want to reach the company’s products right now, you can click here.
How can I get free samples of Paul Mitchell products?
In order to get a free sample from the company, you need to create an order. A large number of samples will be sent to you in addition to the product you purchased. In this way, you will be able to easily order the product you like.
What is the Brand Ambassador Program of Paul Mitchell?
It is possible for individuals who work as social media influencers, bloggers, or vloggers to reach a wider audience and collaborate with Paul Mitchell. This is called “Brand Ambassador” on the brand website. Read on to learn about requirements and terms:
- Users must have at least 10,000 followers on Youtube or Instagram.
- The user should be passionate about hair and hair care. Someone who has posted on these topics before is often preferred.
- Brand Ambassador agreements are made with USA residents only.
The main advantages that people who meet the above requirements and act as a brand ambassador will benefit can be listed as follows:
- You will receive many complimentary products from hair products.
- You will benefit from the extra discounts, promotions, etc.
- Special campaigns will be organized for you or you will be informed about the campaigns first.
- Your chances of being featured on Instagram or Facebook will definitely increase.
- You will get a chance for paid and more extensive marketing partnership transactions.
What are the benefits of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo?
If you are looking for a shampoo that is suitable for all hair types, this product can be extremely useful. You will notice that your scalp feels fresh while using this product, which has a high oil and dirt removal feature. This product is a good alternative for those who want to do scalp therapy during the shower and for those who want their scalp stimulation. There is no tea tree in the product. In addition, lavender leave ensures that the product leaves an extra clean and impressive scent on you. The main features of the product are as follows:
- The product is completely vegan
- The product is a paraben-free shampoo.
- The product is especially recommended for people with dyed hair because it has color-safe properties.
- It is possible to buy the product in different sizes, or you can purchase and use the product with other products in the same collection.
You can go to the related product by clicking here.
What are the ProTools of John Paul Mitchell Systems?
It is possible to say that many female beauty machines purchased by beauty centers and hairdressers are produced by the brand. In this context, you can buy the following products:
- Flat Irons
- Curling Irons
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Brushes and Combs
- Styling Essentials
You can easily access all these tools by clicking here and you can buy products online. All products are considered under warranty.
Is Paul Mitchell an Environment-Friendly Brand?
It is possible to say that Paul Mitchell is an environmentally friendly company in many ways. According to the Sustainability page on the official website of the brand, we can say that the brand has adopted many basic principles in this regard. Here are these basic principles:
- Reduce virgin plastic: The brand takes care to use only recycled plastic products
- Reduce carbon footprint: The brand is focused on minimizing carbon emissions in production processes.
- Sustainable and Ethical Sourcing: The brand makes 100 percent ethical and sustainable choices in the raw materials of its products, most of its products are vegan and none of the products are tested on animals.
- Minimized waste to landfill: Maximum environmentally friendly products with recyclable products.
You can click here to go to the related page.