If you are having trouble finding Michelin customer service phone number, Michelin contact e-mail address or any other Michelin contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below. The importance that a successful institution like Michelin attaches to its customers will also appear in National Grid customer service.
- 1 Michelin Help Center
- 2 Michelin Contact E-Mail Address
- 3 Michelin Contact Form
- 4 Michelin Live Chat
- 5 Michelin Customer Service Phone Number
- 6 Michelin Mailing Addresses
- 7 Michelin Social Media Accounts
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.1 How can I register my tires?
- 8.2 How can i find nearest Michelin dealer?
- 8.3 What is the PAX system of Michelin?
- 8.4 How do get information about exporting Michelin tires?
- 8.5 Are winter tires of Michelin only for snow conditions?
- 8.6 What products does Michelin offer in the tires category?
- 8.7 How many miles do Michelin Tires last?
- 8.8 How to find my fit among Michelin tires?
- 8.9 Are Michelin tires good tires?
- 8.10 Are there any Michelin services other than Michelin Tires?
Michelin Help Center
Michelin has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Michelin Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Michelin, you can use the e-mail address below:
- Michelin Customer Service E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Michelin Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Michelin, you can use the link below:
Michelin Live Chat
If you would like to have an online chat session with a real person from Michelin customer care team, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Michelin contact us page.
- See the ”Chat with us” figure. If it is between 8 am – 7 pm EST (Mon-Fri) and 9 am – 1 pm EST (Sat), you can click on live chat.
Michelin Customer Service Phone Number
You can speak with a Michelin customer support just like General Motors customer service representative in person at customer service of Michelin by calling the phone numbers for Michelin below:
- Michelin Customer Service Number: 1 (866) 866-6605
- Michelin Tire Concierge Expert Service Number: 1 (888) 633-3339
- Michelin Promotion Questions Service Number: 1 (866) 212-961
- Michelin Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Michelin Mailing Addresses
Greenville, South Carolina 29602-9001
Michelin Social Media Accounts
You can reach Michelin on social media by clicking the links below:
- Michelin Facebook
- Michelin Twitter
- Michelin Racing USA Twitter
- Michelin Instagram
- Michelin YouTube
- Michelin LinkedIn
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register my tires?
You can track your Michelin order by clicking the link below:
How can i find nearest Michelin dealer?
You can use Michelin Dealer Location tool to see a list of Michelin dealers near to you.
What is the PAX system of Michelin?
Pax System is an extremely powerful tech consisting of 4 basic components that you can use for tire and wire assembly. We can say that this system is also one of Michelin’s most ambitious products. The tech components can be listed as follows: tire, support ring, wheel, and tire pressure monitoring system. The main benefits of this system can be listed as follows:
- This system provides additional protection so that you do not experience negative and life threatening event in situations such as blowout and changing a tire on the road.
- What the system basically does is lessening the hassles and delays of a flat tire. This basically enables a more convenient driving experience.
- The biggest difference between the PAX system and the traditional tire systems sold so far is that the hyphens and wheel assemblies are not designed separately from the rim. In this case, your wheels provide you with maximum balance even in the most dangerous situations.
- You can also get the chance to get extra maneuverability thanks to the ring’s internal support mechanism. In addition to all these, it also allows you to increase your system speed. You can drive your vehicle at 125 miles at 55 mph.
How do get information about exporting Michelin tires?
Michelin is actively providing worldwide tires and wheels assembly services. If you want to get exporting service from Michelin, you can apply to a local wholesale or retail branch. You can click here to get information about these local branches, their numbers, addresses, or more detailed information.
Are winter tires of Michelin only for snow conditions?
Under winter weather conditions, the ground the wheels are exposed to can have variable features. This situation requires the use of extra technologies in order for the wheels to hold the road more strongly. Michelin uses exactly these technologies. Winter tires are not specifically made for snow, but they also perform perfectly in all winter weather conditions. The situations where you need to use winter tires can be briefly described as dry but cold conditions, rain, slush, ice, and snow. In all these situations, various Michelin winter tires are offered by the brand so that your vehicle can drive more powerfully. You can decide when such tires should be mounted on your vehicle as follows: With the outside air approaching the freezing level, you have to remove the Summer and All-Season Tires from your vehicle and install Winter Tires instead. You can click here in order to get the best winter tires for you.
What products does Michelin offer in the tires category?
In the Tires category, Michelin offers all-season tires, summer tires, winter tires, a premier family of tires, pilot sports family of tires, defender family of tires. Let’s examine the main differences that distinguish these options:
- All-season tires: These options, which allow you to achieve high driving performance in different road conditions, bring along shorter break times, and excellent control. You can use these tires for wet, fry, icy roads. However, it is recommended that you switch to winter tires when the weather is approaching the frost point. Click here for more.
- Summer Tires: Meet the summer tires that allow you to have a much higher driving performance on asphalt that is structurally different in hot weather. These products allow you to improve your driving experience, especially on rain-slick roads. You will get a long read, safe, and comfortable travel. Click here for more.
- Winter Tires: If you do not want to experience risky driving on snowy, icy, and rainy roads in winter, you can choose Michelin tires that will provide maximum confidence. Systems that increase the braking performance reduce hydroplaning. In this way, safer driving becomes possible. Click here for more.
- Premier Family of Tires: The main feature of this special selection is that it provides a smoother ride. Especially if you do not want to experience vibration in your vehicle and if you want the vehicle to have a minimum of road noise, you can choose these tires. Click here for more.
- Pilot Sport Family of Tires: This selection has been produced for users looking for high-performance tires, providing a convenient ride on any road. From track to the street, one selection is enough. Click here for more.
- Defender Family of Tires: You can also choose these special tires that attract attention with their long-lasting features and minimize the noise that will come into your car. Click here for more.
How many miles do Michelin Tires last?
According to research and experiments, an average Michelin tire can show its highest performance up to 44,610 miles. All of Michelin’s tire products are produced according to the MICHELIN® TOTAL PERFORMANCE philosophy and technology. If you want to learn more about Tires, you can click here.
How to find my fit among Michelin tires?
You can get professional help to find the best tires for you by referencing the license plate, tire size, or vehicle on the official Michelin website. When you enter the homepage, you will see a form like the one below. You can carry out your research on this form.
Are Michelin tires good tires?
It is possible to say that Michelin has an important reputation in the production of tires worldwide. The brand stands out especially with the following features:
- Different tire types are produced by the brand to be used in many conditions.
- The brand has a team working at a high level in customer care.
- Warranty conditions of Michelin tires are defined as extremely flexible.
- It has an innovative feature called the Michelin Pax System.
Are there any Michelin services other than Michelin Tires?
Yes, Michelin’s products and services are not limited to Michelin tires for standard vehicles. And also,
- There are tire options for Motorcycles & Scooters.
- There are professional tires for bicycles, especially mountain bikes and professional bikes.
- Michelin Tweel Airless Radial Tires is also included in the product catalog.
- Tires specially designed for Trucks and Trailers are also provided by Michelin.
- Under the category of Michelin Lifestyle, footwear, bicycle, moto, and vehicle accessories are produced by Michelin.
- Producing tractor tires in the field of Agricultural and Farming, Michelin guarantees correct results within the framework of different needs.
- You can also find products from the Michelin Earthremover Tire series for use in mining and construction activities.
- Apart from that, Michelin also manufactures metro tires in order to realize public services at maximum quality.
- Michelin manufactures aircraft tires.