Lycamobile company is known as a British mobile network operator serving around 60 countries. Lycamobile generally derives its revenue from SIM products. Lycamobile aims to provide the best service to its customers and enable them to make international calls. That’s why it caters to customers in expatriate and ethnic markets. In addition, Lycamobile company partners with operators in countries by renting radio frequencies. Lycamobile company aims to be the best in service by developing different business structures. This institution is trying to expand to many parts of the world by entering new markets. If you are going to get service from the Lycamobile company, which wants to be the best with the service it provides, you may have questions. The institution has a professional support team to listen to your questions, suggestions, and complaints, just like GTL, another popular tech & network company has. You can reach the company by trying the communication ways in our article.
- Lycamobile Call Center
- Lycamobile Contact
- Lycamobile Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Need to Register Information to Use Lycamobile Services?
- Why Do You Pay For Internet Access When You Use Wifi?
- How to Get £2 Free Credits to Register Your Sim Card?
- If You Can’t Search Because You Have Credit But You Don’t Have Enough Credit, What is the Reason?
- Why Can’t You Activate Plan Even When You Have Sufficient Balance On Your SIM Card?
- How Can You Get a Copy Of Your Invoices?
- How to Check Your Invoice Details?
- How to Activate Roaming Using Lycamobile?
- Which Mobile Phones Can You Use With Lycamobile?
- Is it Possible to Make International Calls with Lycamobile?
- How to Stop Getting Unwanted Texts and Spam?
- What Should You Do If Your Internet Has Stopped Working?
- What Happens If You Forget Your PIN Code?
- What Should You Do If Your Phone Shows Emergency Calls Only?
Lycamobile Call Center
Lycamobile Phone Number:
Monday-Saturday 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
After calling the phone number, you can proceed according to the operator’s directions.
Customer Service Number
Lycamobile Customer Service Number:
Customer Service Mail Adress
3rd Floor Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SG
Corporate Office Phone Number
Lycamobile Corporate Office Phone Number:
Social Media Accounts
Lycamobile Frequently Asked Questions
Lycamobile is a company that continues to serve as a British network operator. It provides services to many customers, especially with the service it provides on SIM. It is an institution preferred by customers thanks to its convenient packages, just like Conn’s. If you want to benefit from the network operator service provided by this institution, you may have questions. The company has customer service that works to answer your questions. You will be able to get answers by directing your questions to them. You can also take a look at many questions and answers by examining the questions in the frequently asked questions section of our article. In this way, you will be able to encounter the information you are curious about.
Do You Need to Register Information to Use Lycamobile Services?
You do not need to register your information to use the services at Lycamobile. However, Lycamobile company recommends that you save your information. Especially by registering your number, you can manage your Lycamobile account online, set up your automatic downloads, review your bill payments in detail, and have the opportunity to change and update your personal information. In addition, you can be sure that you will encounter many additional opportunities by including these advantages.
Why Do You Pay For Internet Access When You Use Wifi?
The reason why you have to pay for internet access even though you are using wifi is that:
- Signal strength changes in some technological devices. Depending on this signal strength, your Wifi may automatically switch to mobile internet. So you have to pay according to your spending.
If you do not want such problems to occur, you should completely turn off your mobile internet while using wifi. In this way, you will not encounter any unnecessary payments and you can use the wifi easily.
How to Get £2 Free Credits to Register Your Sim Card?
After registering your sim card, you need to provide two successful top-ups. Therefore, a welcome letter will be sent to you after the second upload is complete. You will have to wait 7 days for this letter. Within 7 days, you will receive your PIN from Lycamobile company and your letter granting a free credit of £2.
If You Can’t Search Because You Have Credit But You Don’t Have Enough Credit, What is the Reason?
Lycamobile company gives you an alert when the balance on your SIM drops below a sufficient level. Therefore, you can get an error message because of this. If you try again after your connection is disconnected after the first try, you will be able to search if you have enough credit. The purpose of this situation is to give you a warning. If you are still having trouble making a call, you can try the communication ways in our article. In this way, the customer service of the Lycamobile company will take care of you and solve your problems.
Why Can’t You Activate Plan Even When You Have Sufficient Balance On Your SIM Card?
If you have enough balance on your SIM card and you still can’t activate a plan, it could be because:
- Do not activate Your SIM card may not have an active data connection. In this case, you should try turning your mobile data off and on again. In this way, your data connection can be activated.
- If it is a problem caused by the company, call the company’s customer service and explain the situation in detail. This way they will assist you in getting the plan activation.
How Can You Get a Copy Of Your Invoices?
If you want a detailed copy of your invoice, you need to have a balance of £7.50 on your Lycamobile SIM card. In this way, a detailed invoice for the last 6 months will be sent to your address.
- Please note that you must be a registered customer to receive a copy of your invoice. In this way, you will be able to request a copy of your invoice.
How to Check Your Invoice Details?
If you want to check your billing information, you will need to manage your Lycamobile account. To do this, you must go to the official site of Lycamobile. In this way, you will be able to save your SIM information online. After all the installation is complete, you will be able to manage your account online on the official site. You will be given a password to log into your account and access the information. You can start your transactions using this password.
How to Activate Roaming Using Lycamobile?
Lycamobile’s roaming services are automatic. Therefore, when you travel abroad, roaming services will be turned on and will start working. If you have noticed that your roaming service is not working, you should:
- You can restart your phone first. In this way, you can activate Lycamobile’s roaming service.
- If you have encountered a problem with roaming services and this problem persists, Lycamobile’s contact ways are available in our article. You can contact the authorities by choosing one of these communication methods.
Which Mobile Phones Can You Use With Lycamobile?
Your phone must comply with the GSM standards accepted by all phone manufacturers. There is no restriction on the type of your phone to use Lycamobile. In this way, almost all phones are compatible. If you are not sure about the compatibility of your phone, you should contact customer service about this issue. If you give them detailed information about your phone, they will help you.
Is it Possible to Make International Calls with Lycamobile?
For international calls, Lycamobile works in the same system as other network operators.
- To get premium voice text services in other countries, you must search by country. Otherwise, your calls from abroad will not be accepted.
How to Stop Getting Unwanted Texts and Spam?
If you receive messages from companies that you did not provide your number, you may be disturbed by this spam. Lycamobile will prevent you from receiving this spam if you ban all text messages. But other than that, unless you ban all text messages, you will continue to receive spam messages. Therefore, if you do not want to receive spam messages, you should pay attention to the places and sites where you give your phone number. In this way, you will be able to avoid such messages.
What Should You Do If Your Internet Has Stopped Working?
If your internet has stopped working, the following may have caused it:
- If your phone does not have enough data allowance or sufficient balance, it may have stopped working.
- You can call customer service to find out the remaining amount in your account. Thus, you can make your payment and start using the internet.
- If the problem persists, explain the situation to the customer teams in detail. In this way, you will be able to get help from them.
What Happens If You Forget Your PIN Code?
If you make incorrect entries to activate your SIM PIN, your SIM card will be locked after 3 times. So in this case you have to enter your PUK code.
- Your PUK code was sent to you with your starter pack. You can unlock it by entering this code on the holder of your SIM card.
- If you still can’t find your PUK code, you can access this code by logging in from Lycamobile. If the problem persists, you can get professional support by contacting customer service.
What Should You Do If Your Phone Shows Emergency Calls Only?
If your phone shows only emergency calls, restart your phone. Then you can get rid of this situation by choosing the manual option. If the problem persists, get support from Lycamobile institutions.