Kohl’s Corporation owns and runs department shops focused on families. It sells clothing, footwear, and accessories for women, men, and children; as well as soft household goods such as linens and pillows and housewares aimed at middle-income consumers. Its shops usually provide a constant selection of goods, with occasional exceptions for regional tastes. Established in 1962, the business is based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Kohl’s goal is to be the premier family-oriented, value-oriented specialty department store by providing customers with high-quality unique and national brand goods in a convenient, pleasant, and entertaining atmosphere. The importance that a successful institution like Kohl’s gives to its customers will also appear at Walmart.
Kohl’s Corporation is one of the country’s biggest discount department store chains, with over 730 locations in 41 states. The company, which caters to middle-income customers purchasing for their families and homes, maintains low retail pricing via a low-cost structure, minimal personnel, advanced management information systems, and the efficient use of centralized purchasing, distribution, and advertising. This “Kohl’s idea” has been effective in both small and big markets, as well as in strip retail complexes, regional malls, and standalone locations. The company’s shops, which average 86,500 square feet in size, are intended for convenience via their location, layout, centralized checkouts, and extensive product selection. Kohl’s also sells online through its kohls.com website.
- 1 Kohl’s Customer Service Number
- 2 Kohl’s Customer Contact Email
- 3 Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters
- 4 Kohl’s Social Media Accounts
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Kohl’s
Kohl’s Customer Service Number
Customer service may be reached by calling one of the phone numbers given below by those who need assistance with their purchase. You may just phone them in order to ask all of your questions at the same time. Kohl’s also offers the option of contacting customer care for help with the service that you are using.
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 1: 866 907 0048
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 2: 855 564 5751
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 3: 800 564 5740
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 4 (Account & Billing): 855 564 5748
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 5 (Discounts, Rewards & Cashback): 800 653 1774
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 6 (Discounts, Rewards & Cashback): 866 887 8884
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 7 (Privacy Inquiries): 855 219 9265
- Kohl’s Customer Service Number 7 (Sales & Reservations): 855 564 5705
- Kohl’s Customer Service Toll-Free Number: 866 887 8884
- Kohl’s Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Kohl’s Customer Contact Email
Please check the list of e-mail addresses given in the following part if you need to contact the company about a service problem or any other questions you may have. Sending an e-mail with your question attached is the best way to get in touch with the company directly. You can be sure to receive an answer in a short time about your inquiry.
- Kohl’s Customer Service E-Mail Address 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kohl’s Customer Service E-Mail Address 2 (DMCA Inquiries): email@example.com
- Kohl’s Customer Service E-Mail Address 3 (Privacy Inquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kohl’s Customer Service E-Mail Address 4: email@example.com
Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Kohl’s Headquarters Phone Number: 262 703 7000
Kohl’s Social Media Accounts
If you wish to connect with Kohl, you may do so by visiting their social media accounts, which can be found by clicking on the links below. Kohl’s has established a presence on the most widely used social networking sites. By using social media, you will be able to interact with them while also requesting their assistance. In addition to the very popular social networking platforms mentioned below, customer support is also accessible online:
Frequently Asked Questions About Kohl’s
Below, you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding one of the most successful retail stores Kohl’s. What is Kohl’s senior discount?
When Kohl’s Senior Discount days are in effect, customers 60 and over will get a 15 percent discount on their purchase. You will get $15 off your order if you spend $100 on goods, as an example. Kohl’s is trying to achieve customer service like Macy’s.
Is Kohl’s open for Amazon returns?
Returns from Amazon are now accepted at all Kohl’s locations (excluding Anchorage, Alaska). Save both time and money by returning eligible Amazon.com goods to participating Kohl’s retail locations.
What are the advantages of Kohl’s Card?
The possession of a Kohl’s card provides tremendous value to the Kohl’s shopping experience!
The following are just a few of the advantages of having one:
- Throughout the year, all Kohl’s Cardholders get additional savings coupons, which include a special anniversary discount once a year.
- Prior notice of Kohl’s Card sales events will be sent to you through the mail.
- A My Kohl’s Card account that gives access to your account balance, the option to make free online payments, and the ability to sign up for paperless e-statements are all available.
- The ability to make mobile payments via services such as Kohl’s Pay and mobile bill payment.
- Returns on purchases purchased with the Kohl’s Card are not required to be accompanied by a receipt.
- Customers who spend $600 each year (from January 1 to December 31) using their Kohl’s Card are designated as Most Valuable Customers (MVCs).
- A birthday gift and free shipping are among the other coupons that MVCs get in addition to the ones mentioned above.
Who owns Kohl’s?
Kohl’s is a department store retail chain in the United States that is owned and managed by Kohl’s Corporation. Kohl’s is the biggest chain of department stores with 1.158 sites in the U.S. It is the second-largest department store company in the world.
How long does Kohl’s cash last?
Kohl’s cash will be valid for 30 days.
Can I use someone else’s Kohl’s cash?
The offer cannot be transferred. You will not be able to utilize your Kohl’s Cash, gift cards, or any coupons at these locations.
Can someone else pick up my Kohl’s order?
Except in the case of orders that were placed with an alternate pickup person added prior to making the order, orders must be picked up by the person who bought them. You should provide the name and the surname of the person that you wish to pick the order. Otherwise, the order can not be given to someone else.