If you are having trouble finding Justice customer service phone number, Justice contact e-mail address or any other Justice contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below.
- 1 Justice Help Center
- 2 Justice Contact E-Mail Address
- 3 Justice Contact Form
- 4 Justice Live Chat
- 5 Justice Customer Service Phone Number
- 6 Justice Mailing Addresses
- 7 Justice Social Media Accounts
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Justice Help Center
Justice has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.Access the service at Under Armour, where you find answers to all your questions about your product experience, with Justice.
Justice Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Justice, you can use the e-mail address below:
- Justice Customer Service E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Justice, you can use the link below:
- Justice Contact Form
Justice Live Chat
If you would like to have an online chat session with a real person from Justice customer care team, you can follow the steps below:
Justice Customer Service Phone Number
Justice answers your questions with successful customer service like Saks Fifth. You can speak with a Justice customer support representative in person at customer service of Justice by calling the phone number for Justice below:
- Justice Customer Service Number: 1 (866) 246-5822
- Justice Customer Service Working Hours: Available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Justice Mailing Addresses
Justice Social Media Accounts
You can reach Justice on social media by clicking the links below:
- Justice Facebook
- Justice Twitter
- Justice Instagram
- Justice YouTube
- Justice Pinterest
- Justice LinkedIn
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i track my order / delivery?
You can track your Justice order by clicking the link below:
How do I get Justice coupons?
Justice specifically identifies coupons worth 15 percent for new subscribers. To earn coupons on Justice, first, sign up for the website. In this way, you will be a mail subscriber. In the mail you receive, there will be a coupon that provides a discount of 15 percent. Then click the Today’s Offers tab and see products with discounts or promotions.
How does Justice Cash work?
Users who shop on Justice at certain periods earn Justice Cash from the system. The maximum shopping rate you need to make in order to earn cash or the amount of cash you can earn may vary. When you become a member of Justice, you will receive e-mails informing you about promotional calendar details that allow you to earn extra cash.
You can earn Justice Cash coupons for both store purchases and online purchases. When you buy a product, cash is accumulated in your account. You can use this cash in any of your purchases. Here are the general features of the Justice cash:
- Justice Cash coupons are defined as a one-time use coupon.
- Justice Cash coupons cannot be transferred to a different account.
- Justice Cash coupons cannot be used for gift cards or previously purchased items.
- Justice Cash vouchers cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
- You can benefit from discounts on your online purchases by pasting the Justice Cash serial number in the Promo Code section.
If you want to learn more about Justice cash and explore Justice Cash faqs, you can click here.
How long does it take for Justice to deliver?
The shipping services offered by Justice are extremely comprehensive. You can benefit from 3 different service types with different payments. Here are these shipping services:
- Standard Service: For individuals living in the United States of America, the shipping period is between 7 and 10 days. If the product is not yet in stock, the delivery time of the product may also affect the total shipping time. Individuals in Alaska, Hawaii, and other rural U.S. territories may have to wait for a longer time that varies between 7 and 14 days. This time period is for in-stock items. For out of stock items, you may wait for a longer time.
- 2nd Business Day Service: Users who request faster shipping can also benefit from this service if they order 2 P.M. EST Monday – Friday, excluding the U.S national holidays. Otherwise, there may be a day or two delays. If you order after Fridays 2 P.M. EST, during the weekend no shipping service is done. Instead, shipping is done on the next Monday. But if Monday is a public holiday, shipping will have to wait. 2nd Business Day Service cannot be provided in P.O. Boxes, APO / FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, and some other rural areas of the U.S.
- Next Business Day Service: If your orders are placed by 2 P.M. EST Monday – Friday, excluding the U.S holidays, they will be delivered to the shipping company the next working day. The Justice store is not responsible for delays that happened because of the shipping company itself.
- Buy Online, Pick Up In Store: If you wish, you can purchase the product online and receive it from any Justice store. However, since many Justice stores were closed during the COVID-19 period, this service is offered as an impartial.
- Ship to Store: This method involves wanting the product to the nearest store to you instead of giving your address to the system. You should go and receive your order from the store when it comes.
If you want to get more detailed information about the shipping services of Justice stores, you can click here.
Does Justice have a Black Friday sale?
Justice stores offer high discounts during Black Friday. These discounts offer up to 40 percent off on all non-clearance items. During Black Friday, Justice stores sometimes send you extra gift items.
What age is Justice clothing for?
Justice, a brand of Ascena Retail Group, offers extremely stylish and fun clothing options, especially for girls between the ages of 6 and 12.
Are Justice stores closing?
During the COVID-19 period, some of the Justice stores were temporarily closed due to governmental measures. However, due to the bankruptcy of Ascena Retail Group, nearly 600 stores of brands affiliated to this company are going to be closed. It has been reported that many Justice stores in different regions of the United States such as Alabama, Delaware, Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arkansas, Arizona will be closed and therefore deep discounts have started.