The IEHP institution is one of the largest health plan companies. This institution implements the largest health plans without any profit motive. With its many employees, it serves more than 1.4 million people worldwide. It works in partnership with providers and its community to bring out the latest services and innovative products, similar to Masshealth company which provides services for the elderly and children. The IEHP organization is committed to defending its members and serving them for the healthiest life. The institution, which ensures that its patients have a quality and accessible health service, has been continuing its service for years. If you want to reach the institution that provides service with the appointment system, all communication ways are available in our article. It is possible to make an appointment with the customer service of the institution or ask questions you are curious about. If you want more information, the institution’s support team will take care of you. Reach the institution immediately by examining the communication ways in our article.
- 1 IEHP Call Center
- 2 IEHP Contact
- 3 IEHP Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 How To Check If You Have IEHP?
- 3.2 Is IEHP Open on Weekends?
- 3.3 How Do You Qualify for the IEHP?
- 3.4 How Do You Bring Your Baby to the IEHP?
- 3.5 Is the IEHP Institution State Owned?
- 3.6 Is the IEHP Medicaid Program?
- 3.7 Does IEHP Cover Eyeglasses Purchases?
- 3.8 What Should You Do If You Want to Leave IEHP?
- 3.9 Who Is IEHP Eligible For?
- 3.10 Does IEHP Cover Covid Testing?
- 3.11 How Many IEHP Employees Are and What Services Do They Provide?
- 3.12 How Do You Get Your IEHP Member ID?
- 3.13 Is It Possible to Change Doctors Thanks to IEHP?
- 3.14 What is the Purpose of the Service of IEHP Institutions?
IEHP Call Center
IEHP Phone Number:
8am-5pm (PST), Monday-Friday
After calling the phone number, you can proceed according to the operator’s directions.
Customer Service Number
IEHP Customer Service Number:
Customer Service Mail Adress
303 E Vanderbilt Way
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Corporate Office Phone Number
IEHP Corporate Office Phone Number:
Social Media Accounts
IEHP Frequently Asked Questions
IEHP, a healthcare organization wants its patients to have the best treatment and service. The institution aims to ensure that everyone benefits from the best treatment methods by establishing the foundations of healthy living, as Immonutech does. This institution tries to satisfy its customers with its innovative products and many services it provides. The institution, which serves millions of people, has become one of the largest health institutions in its country without profit. Thanks to this institution, many people want to receive health services. If you are one of these people and you have questions about the institution, you can contact the customer service of the institution. You can also review the questions and answers in the frequently asked questions section we have created for you. In this way, you will be able to encounter the information you are curious about.
How To Check If You Have IEHP?
If you are wondering if you have an IEHP, you should reach out to the institution. Here are the options you can do to communicate:
- You can call 1-800-440-4347 during certain working hours. This way, IEHP member services will take care of you.
- You can also send an e-mail to the institution if you wish. It will be possible to control your membership by sending an e-mail to MemberServices@iehp.org, which is the e-mail address of the institution.
Is IEHP Open on Weekends?
IEHP has more than 90 institutions. Many of these institutions also work late and on weekends. If you want to reach these institutions and get service, you can call the nurse hotline, which works every hour. In this way, the support teams in open institutions will help you. You will also be able to go to institutions.
How Do You Qualify for the IEHP?
If you want to apply for the IEHP and you will qualify for it, here is how to qualify:
- To qualify for the IEHP, you must live in the service area. People living in most of Riverside and San Bernardino counties may qualify.
- This right is also granted to adults, children, the elderly, and persons with disabilities, or without children.
- In addition, people who fully meet the income guidelines and all the requirements of other programs will also be able to gain this right.
How Do You Bring Your Baby to the IEHP?
You can find the best program for your baby by contacting the IEHP. Use the communication ways in our article to reach the institution. In this way, the most suitable program for your baby will be determined. Your doctor will give you a record of your child’s health history. This health history will include vaccinations, medications, and checkups.
Is the IEHP Institution State Owned?
The IEHP institution is known as a public institution. It is an institution created through a joint power agreement in the counties of Riverside and San Bernardino.
Is the IEHP Medicaid Program?
IEHP is an institution that includes Medicaid benefits. The institution that provides the Medicare Advantage Special needs plan product provides Medicaid and Medicare benefits to 5000 people. If you want to get detailed information about the program, you should contact the institution. In this way, general information about health programs will be conveyed to you.
Does IEHP Cover Eyeglasses Purchases?
Provides free glasses for IEHP members. If you need glasses after your eye treatment and cannot afford them, IEHP will cover the cost for you. In this way, you will be able to get the glasses you need for free. Also, do not forget that your needs such as lenses will be met in this context.
What Should You Do If You Want to Leave IEHP?
If you are not satisfied with the IEHP institution and want to leave, you should call member services. Connect to customer service using the contact ways in our article. You will then be able to leave the IEHP by stating the reason for your departure. If you wish, you can contact the institution for the issues you are not satisfied with before leaving.
Who Is IEHP Eligible For?
Individuals who qualify for the Inland Empire Health Plan include:
- People with moderate income who are not eligible for Medi-Cal are eligible for this program.
- You can get low-cost health insurance for your children through IEHP Healthy Kids. You can qualify for this if you apply to the institution.
- You can get information from the institution about whether you comply with the IEHP. According to your monthly income, you will be able to find out whether you are compatible with this program. Just remember to provide correct information. Thanks to your information, you will be returned.
Does IEHP Cover Covid Testing?
Covers IEHP Covid-19 tests. If you will be taking the standard COVID-19 test and you are an IEHP member, you will not be charged. You should wait two days for your test results. During these two days, your test results will appear and you will be informed by the institution. If you want to be tested for Covid as an IEHP member and you paid a fee to be tested when you went to a health institution, the institution will not provide you with a refund. That’s why you should use your membership before paying. In this way, you will be able to benefit from the standard test option free of charge.
How Many IEHP Employees Are and What Services Do They Provide?
IEHP organizations have more than 2000 employees. In addition, thanks to more than 6000 network providers, the institution continues its function. Thanks to its professional team, it is an institution divided into many categories. There are several departments of the institution that provides services in different areas. You can reach the number of the department you want to get help from. Thus, you can direct your questions about that department to the authorized support team. The team, which has the most detailed information about its departments, will provide you with the service you want. The institution, which tries to serve more than 1.2 million people, increases the number of its employees.
How Do You Get Your IEHP Member ID?
If you are a member of the IEHP and want to have a membership card, the steps are simple:
- First, you can find the local office to get your member card. To find your local office, go to the institution’s official site. Here you will find information about your local office. You can get your membership card by locating your local office and visiting the institution here.
- As a second option, you can call the Health Care Options section on 1-800-430-4263. After providing the necessary information about your membership card, you can request your card. Thus, thanks to your IEHP membership, you will have a member ID card.
Is It Possible to Change Doctors Thanks to IEHP?
If you are not satisfied with your IEHP doctor and you want to get service from a different doctor, he will perform this procedure for you. All you have to do is to connect to the IEHP institution and request a change of doctor. In this way, detailed information about the doctor you deem fit will be provided to you and the institution will approve your change of doctor.
What is the Purpose of the Service of IEHP Institutions?
The purpose of IEHP is to provide health insurance to people. The institution is known as the health insurance agency. By providing services to people in the field of health, also provides them with innovative products. The institution aims to provide the best experience in the field of health, thanks to the services it provides to patients.