If you are having trouble finding Goldman Sachs customer service phone number, Goldman Sachs contact e-mail address or any other Goldman Sachs contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below. Goldman Sachs, which is in the banking and finance sector, achieves success just like MCU Holding, which achieves professionalism in customer service.
- 1 Goldman Sachs Help Center
- 2 Goldman Sachs Contact E-Mail Address
- 3 Goldman Sachs Contact Form
- 4 Goldman Sachs Customer Service Phone Number
- 5 Goldman Sachs Mailing Addresses
- 6 Goldman Sachs Social Media Accounts
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 How can I apply for a position in Goldman Sachs online?
- 7.2 How can i find nearest Goldman Sachs store to me?
- 7.3 What does the Goldman Sachs Healthcare team do?
- 7.4 How much money do you need to invest with Goldman Sachs?
- 7.5 What is Goldman Sachs Investment Banking?
- 7.6 Can I work in Godman Sachs as an intern?
- 7.7 Is it hard to get a job at Goldman Sachs?
- 7.8 How much does Goldman Sachs pay?
- 7.9 How much money does Goldman Sachs have under management?
- 7.10 What is Goldman Sachs Asset Management Service?
- 7.11 What is Marcus by Goldman Sachs?
Goldman Sachs Help Center
Goldman Sachs has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Goldman Sachs Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Goldman Sachs, you can use the e-mail addresses below:
- Goldman Sachs Customer Service General Info E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goldman Sachs Legal CCPA Inquiries: email@example.com
Goldman Sachs Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Goldman Sachs, you can use the link below:
Goldman Sachs Customer Service Phone Number
You can speak with a Goldman Sachs customer support representative in person at customer service of Goldman Sachs by calling the phone numbers for Goldman Sachs below:
- Goldman Sachs Customer Service Number: 1 (800) 419-2595
- Goldman Sachs General Information Service Number: 1 (201) 680-6541
- Goldman Sachs Legal CCPA Inquiries Service Number: 1 (844) 930-0648
- Goldman Sachs Investors / Franchising Service Number: 1 (212) 930-0300
- Goldman Sachs Prospectus Department Service Number: 1 (201) 793-5170
- Goldman Sachs Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Goldman Sachs Mailing Addresses
Goldman Sachs Social Media Accounts
You can reach Goldman Sachs on social media by clicking the links below:
- Goldman Sachs Facebook
- Goldman Sachs Twitter
- Goldman Sachs Careers Twitter
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Project Twitter
- Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business
- Goldman Sachs Instagram
- Goldman Sachs YouTube
- Goldman Sachs Pinterest
- Goldman Sachs LinkedIn
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find out the answers to your questions at Goldman Sachs by contacting teams such as American Express customer service.
How can I apply for a position in Goldman Sachs online?
You can apply for a job or position in Goldman Sachs by clicking the link below:
How can i find nearest Goldman Sachs store to me?
You can use Goldman Sachs Store Locator tool to see a list of Goldman Sachs stores near to you.
What does the Goldman Sachs Healthcare team do?
When you start receiving services from Goldman Sachs, you will have the chance to benefit from contracted companies or partners serving within a large number of sub-sectors in the field of healthcare. Within this scope, it is possible for you to receive both advice and services from these institutions.
It would not be wrong to say that the company offers healthcare opportunities in the international arena by partnering with many institutions around the world. Under the name of Healthcare services, many different services are provided such as mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, initial public offerings, and other equity offerings, debt underwriting, and risk management. Sub-sector options under the heading of Healthcare can be listed as follows:
- Diagnostics / Life Sciences
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Healthcare Services
- Medical Devices
You can get more information about the healthcare services of the company by clicking here.
How much money do you need to invest with Goldman Sachs?
Goldman Sachs offers a highly advantageous Private Wealth
Management account service. The users of this service can make their savings more advantageous by using high-interest rates. After achieving the minimum investment rate and meeting all eligibility requirements, you can review and sign all of the account opening documents and start the process. The minimum savings you need to bank for Private Wealth Management service is set at 10 million Dollars.
You can get more information about the Private Wealth Services of the company by clicking here.
What is Goldman Sachs Investment Banking?
Goldman Sachs is an institution actively serving in the investment banking field. Especially those who have a high amount of savings and want to preserve their savings and use them within the framework of correct financial advice can apply to the bank. Goldman Sachs offers the following services under the name of investment banking:
- The system works as an advisor, financier, and risk manager. It allows you to take advantage of a variety of options to evaluate, protect, and use your money for new financial breakthroughs.
- Within the scope of delivering the firm service, they ensure that their customers open to the world by establishing close relations with the company.
- High returns are possible for the company’s own stakeholders.
- It is possible to say that the working system of the company is extremely dynamic and meritocratic.
- The company also offers its own service promotion with these values. In this context, services are provided in the fields of Classic Investment Banking, The Mergers & Acquisitions Group, The Financing Group, and Transaction Banking.
Get more information about the investment bank service of the company by clicking here.
Can I work in Godman Sachs as an intern?
Yes, Goldman Sachs provides employment within the following three programs:
- Exploratory Programs: A special department set up for university students and graduate school students generally increases employment rates and causes an increase in the population of young people working at the bank. Within this program, people can benefit from soft skills training, group projects and networking with our people options.
- Internships: You can also work as an intern at Goldman Sachs. This will be a great option, especially if the department you graduate from requires you to do an internship at institutions that provide financial services. The process of obtaining information about the finance industry is not only provided by ”observing”. Trainees also get the chance to practice their skills.
- Full-time: It is possible to work as a full-time employee at Goldman Sachs. We can say that your career-enhancing skills can be strengthened within this framework.
Is it hard to get a job at Goldman Sachs?
According to the statements made, the acceptance rate of job applications made to the institution is 4 percent. In order to enter this ratio, you will need to express yourself well and have a strong CV.
How much does Goldman Sachs pay?
The salary you receive from Goldman Sachs can of course vary depending on your qualifications, the position you are applying for or the competitive conditions of the period. In this context, it will be difficult to give an exact number. But in general, it is possible to say that the people working in the company earned $ 367,564 on an annual basis. In the past years this average had dropped to $ 254,850. Therefore, it is possible to say that making a career plan here means having a rising salary portfolio in the long term.
How much money does Goldman Sachs have under management?
The money actively managed by Goldman Sachs has announced approximately 1.8 trillion Dollars. This number continues to increase every year. The fact that the company acts as an investment bank and sets a minimum saving cost for many funds has caused the company to increase its money very quickly. Considering that the company has been actively serving since 1988, it can be easily understood that this growth is not so fast. But now in the United States, the firm is considered one of the most preferred institutions for the highest rate of investment and savings.
What is Goldman Sachs Asset Management Service?
Under Goldman Sachs Asset Management service, it enables users to manage the investment they want to make with their money in the most advantageous way. In this context, it is possible to say that the company has more than 2000 professionals and many local branches globally working to provide solutions to customers. As an investor, you can look for different styles of protection options under the name of asset management service. You can get support from the company in all of the following asset classes, and you can allow your savings to increase in the fastest and easiest way with financial advice:
- fixed income
- money markets
- public and private equity
- hedge funds
- real estate
What is Marcus by Goldman Sachs?
Marcus can be defined as an online banking service offered to users by Goldman Sach. The main goal of the Marcus initiative is to meet the needs of not only exclusive high savers but also ordinary savers. Users who benefit from the Marcus system can manage their savings with a minimum deposit of $ 1 and a maximum of $ 250,000. Moreover, it is possible to say that the bank offers a high rate of competitive interest rates to its customers in order to ensure that savings can benefit from the maximum advantage.
Established in the United States in 2016, the Marcus system manages more than $ 20 billion. As part of the service provided by Markus, you will benefit from a year fixed interest rate saver. The following options are also the main advantages of the Markus system:
- 1.2% AER interest rate
- Option to invest from $ 1 to $ 250,000
- No fees or charges
- The option to only trade online
- Monday to Friday call center option
- No extra and hidden fees and charges
Get more information about Marcus by Goldman Sachs by clicking here.