Georgia Power company is known for being a trusted brand. It is a company formerly known as the Energy Company. Later on, it became one of the important companies providing energy transmission, generation, and distribution for commercial and residential purposes. The reputation of this company is increasing day by day. Serving approximately 2 million customers, this company continues to improve itself. He works with professional teams in his company and strives to provide the best service for his customers. The services provided by this company continue at the fastest pace. If you want or have benefited from the company’s service, you may have questions and wonders. To find out about these, you can reach customer service at 1 (888) 660-5890. At this number, you will be able to ask your questions or access the information you want to learn. We also shared alternative communication ways for you in our article, as we did the same thing in General Motors article. You will be able to contact Georgia Power by trying these communication ways.
- Ga Power Call Center
- Ga Power Frequently Asked Questions
- Is It Easy to Become a Member of Georgia Power?
- How Do You Know When Your Balance Is Low At Georgia Power?
- What Happens If Your Account Balance Is Reset?
- Can You Make Your Payments By Debit or Credit Card?
- Does Georgia Power Limit Connections to Certain Times of the Day?
- Can You Join the Prepayment Program If You Are Having Difficult Times And Late With Payments?
- How and Where Can You Make PrePay Payments?
- What Does Your Deferred Balance Mean and How Does It Work?
- Will You Have to Sign a Contract for Georgia Power?
- What Happens If You Leave Your Georgia Power Power Off for a Long Time?
- Are Conditions Required to Participate in the PrePay Program?
- Do I Have to Pay a Deposit for Georgia Power?
Ga Power Call Center
Ga Power Phone Number:
Ga Power Fax Number:
Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
After calling the phone number, you can proceed according to the operator’s directions.
[Ga Power] Contact
Customer Service Number
Ga Power Customer Service Number:
Customer Service Mail Adress
241 Ralph McGill Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Corporate Office Phone Number
Ga Power Corporate Office Phone Number:
Social Media Accounts
Ga Power Frequently Asked Questions
Georgia Power, a company that distributes and manufactures power transmission services, is developing itself. In this development process, it is located in many locations around the world. For this reason, the service area is expanding considerably. If you want to get service from Georgia Power, you may have questions. You can find the answers to these questions in the frequently asked questions section we have prepared for you. In this article, which contains many questions and answers examples, you can try the communication ways in our article if you have not encountered what you are curious about. The support teams you will call within the appropriate hours will assist you with your questions.
Is It Easy to Become a Member of Georgia Power?
It’s easy to become a member of Georgia Power. You can become a member of the company as a result of a very simple process. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to call 1‑877‑506‑ If you indicate that you want to register on the number you are calling, they will help you.
- The information you need to provide to the number you are calling is your name, address, social security number, picture ID and phone number, and residence document. After you provide this information accurately and in detail, you will be processed.
- You should prefer the working hours of the customer service teams to call the institution. Teams will create your membership within those hours.
How Do You Know When Your Balance Is Low At Georgia Power?
If you want to understand that your balance is decreasing, you should pay attention to the following:
- You will be notified by email, text, or phone call if your balance decreases within the time set for you until you realize that your account has reached zero balance in your prepayment balance.
- It is possible to check the dollars and days in your account at any time. All you have to do is check online or reply to the text message notification with “BAL”. In this way, all the account information you want will reach you.
- If you wish, you can also control it by connecting to customer service. It will be enough to call 1-888-660-5890 to connect to customer service and take advantage of the automatic telephone system.
What Happens If Your Account Balance Is Reset?
If you encounter a reset of your account balance, you will receive a notification about the closure of your service. This notification is a notification that will come unless you add funds to your account. You will need to deposit a balance of at least $5 to reconnect when the service is disconnected. As soon as you add enough money, your electricity service will be reconnected. In this case, you will receive another notification that your electricity service is reconnected.
If you are interested in power & technology companies, you can also have a look at GTL.
Can You Make Your Payments By Debit or Credit Card?
At Georgia Power, it is possible to make your payments with debit and credit cards. However, when you use a debit or credit card to make your payments, the number of payments will be limited to 10 per account within 30 days. To learn the details of this issue, you can try the communication ways in our article.
Does Georgia Power Limit Connections to Certain Times of the Day?
As a connection, electricity will be cut from Monday to Saturday. Georgi power will not disconnect, especially on Sundays and during extreme weather events. If you notice that your account drops below zero when this connection is not interrupted, you will see that you continue to receive power. This status is Unpaid Electricity Service. During this period, you have to pay the electricity costs. As this period lasts, you will be notified about your daily balance status.
Can You Join the Prepayment Program If You Are Having Difficult Times And Late With Payments?
If you have been through difficult times and have delayed your payments, it is still possible to participate in the prepayment program. PrePay offers a deferred option for customers with debt. To assist you, Georgia Power will use it to reduce your overdue balances by 25 percent in your payments. It also adds 75 percent to the Prepayment account for you to use for future power uses.
How and Where Can You Make PrePay Payments?
It is possible to see the same payment methods you use in PrePay. Your account number and account access code are required to make your payment. In this way, your payment will be made.
- You can try these locations to make your prepayments:
- You can use electronic checks, debit cards, and credit cards online.
- You can use debit and credit cards from the phone.
- It is possible to pay from the Georgia Power app. It is possible to download the free application in the Apple Store or Google Play Store and then perform the operations.
- Payments are not tied to Georgia Power. It will be handled by a different company, BillMatrix. Therefore, a fee of $2.25 will be charged to you for the transaction.
If you are paying by debit or credit card, your payments will be limited to making 10 payments in a month. In addition, every time you make a transaction, $1.50 is requested from you. This $1.50 will be taken on every transaction you make.
What Does Your Deferred Balance Mean and How Does It Work?
Deferred balance means the unpaid balance in your previous account. Prepayment allows customers to pay their balance within the required time. If you have a deferred balance, then twenty-five percent of your payments will be used for the deferred balance. The other 75 percent is used for the electricity service you will use in the future. Default interest of 1.5 percent is applied to the total balance amount in the deferred balance each month. In this case, the customer will have to pay the amount in the deferred balance to return to the post-payment account.
Will You Have to Sign a Contract for Georgia Power?
If you are considering joining the prepaid client program, you will not be required to sign a contract. You can choose the Standard Service plan at any time. To do this, you must remember that if you have a deposit and any outstanding balance in the account, you must pay it. After completing these, you can have the service plan.
What Happens If You Leave Your Georgia Power Power Off for a Long Time?
If you keep your PrePay account closed for seven days, your account will be closed. In this case, you can decide to reactivate your account. To reactivate your account, you need to review the registration process. You will also be asked to create a new account as your old account has been closed.
Are Conditions Required to Participate in the PrePay Program?
There are certain conditions to participate in the PrePay program.
- First of all, it is necessary to have a smart meter.
- If there is no smart meter in your location, smart meter installation will be provided after registering to the program.
- If the smart meter is not installed, the prepayment eligibility will not be for you.
Do I Have to Pay a Deposit for Georgia Power?
Georgia Power does not require a deposit from you. Customers who have deposits in their existing accounts will apply for their PrePay accounts. Deposits are used to ensure outstanding balances are paid. In this case, if there is any remaining amount, it can be used in the form of credit in the PrePay account.
Explore More: GTL Customer Service