If you are having trouble finding Expedia customer service phone number, Expedia contact e-mail address or any other Expedia contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below.
- Expedia Help Center
- Expedia Contact E-Mail Address
- Expedia Contact Form
- Expedia Customer Service Phone Number
- Expedia Mailing Addresses
- Expedia Social Media Accounts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a refund on Expedia?
- How long does a refund from Expedia take?
- What does Expedia cancellation plan cover?
- Does Expedia refund taxes and fees?
- Where do you put Expedia discount code?
- How do I cancel a reservation on Expedia?
- How do I redeem Expedia credit?
- How many Expedia points do you need for a free flight?
- What do Expedia Rewards get you?
- Does Expedia price match after booking?
- Does Expedia offer senior discounts?
- Does Expedia give free nights?
Expedia Help Center
Expedia has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
Expedia Contact E-Mail Address
If you would like to send an e-mail to Expedia, you can use the e-mail addresses below:
- Expedia Customer Service E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expedia Accessibility E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Expedia General Infor E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expedia Investors / Franchising E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Expedia Legal E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expedia Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Expedia, you can use the link below:
Expedia Customer Service Phone Number
Access the customer service experience where Uber gives you the best solutions with Expedia. You can speak with a Expedia customer support representative in person at customer service of Expedia by calling the phone numbers for Expedia below:
- Expedia Customer Service Number: 1 (800) 469-1793
- Expedia Customer Service Abroad: 1 (417) 521-0859
- Expedia Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
Expedia Mailing Addresses
Expedia Social Media Accounts
You can reach Expedia on social media by clicking the links below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund on Expedia?
There have been many details in the refund policy, especially due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Free cancellation or change options are offered for the majority of flight cancellations. However, the refund or exchange conditions vary depending on Expedia as well as travel partners.
If you want to learn more about Expedia return or refund policy, you can click here.
How long does a refund from Expedia take?
- When the refund transaction takes place, the period of reflection of this refund to your credit card may vary.
- For accommodation, hire cars, and activities, the refund period can be up to 30 days.
- The refund period for flights can be up to 8 weeks. For packages, the refund period varies for each category. While the accommodation hire cars and activities in the package are completed within 30 days, the refund of the flight fee in the package may take 8 weeks or more.
If you want to learn more about Expedia return or refund policy, you can click here.
What does Expedia cancellation plan cover?
The refund packages specified for the flight are divided into two.
Flight Cancellation Plan:
- This is the plan valid for domestic flights within the US.
- This plan does not apply to flights to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Under this plan, you can get a full refund of the money you paid for the trip.
- The maximum trip protection per person is $ 100,000. Cancellations made due to injury or injury must be approved by a physiotherapist.
- The amount to be returned cannot exceed the Trip Cost.
In cases of intentionally self-inflicted Injury, no cancellation or insurance policy works.
- In cases such as pregnancy, you can be covered by the policy. However, Unforeseen Complications of Pregnancy status are not covered by the policy.
Flight Protection Plan:
- This is the plan for flights outside the United States, as well as for flights to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Those who want to add extra benefits and advantages to the Flight Cancellation Plan can take advantage of this plan.
- The system provides protection for all of the following situations:
- medical expense coverage for accidental death
- for any loss, theft, or damage to your baggage
- for any loss, theft, or damage to your personal belongings
If you want to have more detailed information about the cancellation process, you can click here.
Does Expedia refund taxes and fees?
Extra tax deductions are made for your flight or other transactions in your purchases through Expedia. This deduction appears on your credit card under a different name than your basic spend. This tax is considered to be nonrefundable. Likewise, the Booking Fee you pay when making a transaction from Expedia is not refunded.
- At Expedia, a fee of up to $ 7 can be requested for each ticket. As a tax, 7.5% is requested through the domestic tax system. This tax is the rate approved by federal law for travel within the United States.
- However, for Alaska and Hawaii regions, the tax rates reflected on users receiving services can go up to $ 8.40.
- A fee of up to $ 18 can be requested as Passenger Facility Charges.
- As Federal Segment Fees, you can charge up to $ 3.80 for each flight.
- Security fees of up to $ 2.50 can be charged under the September 11th Security Fee.
- For Non-US Destinations, many different rates can be requested in tax and fees.
Where do you put Expedia discount code?
You can use the Expedia coupon code on the payment page. Follow the steps below respectively:
- If your purchase is an exclusive transaction, discount coupons and codes may not be valid for this transaction. Check this out first.
- You will then see the options for pay now or pay later online. Select the Pay Now option.
- Then enter your coupon code on the payment page.
Click Apply. You can click here to get more information on the subject.
How do I cancel a reservation on Expedia?
If you want to cancel a reservation on Expedia, you need to open your Itinerary list. Of course, it is very important to log into your Expedia profile first. Then you need to come to the Manage Booking section. You will see the cancel room option. Click on this option. Remember that you can only cancel one room at a time.
How do I redeem Expedia credit?
- First, you need to go to Expedia.com.
- Then you need to find a flight that will provide you credit on the airline you want.
- Then you need to find your original itinerary number. This number of flight confirmation is available in the email. Check.
- Then call us at 1 (866) 310-5768. You can complete your booking process with Expedia officials.
How many Expedia points do you need for a free flight?
If you want to buy a flight completely free of charge on Expedia, you need to know the monetary value of each loan. Every 140 points in credit mean one dollar. This means approximately 1.4% rebate on hotels and a 0.14% rebate in flights. Since the price of each ticket is different, it may be difficult for us to provide an exact minimum amount.
What do Expedia Rewards get you?
Thanks to the Expedia Reward program, users can accumulate credits over their expenses. You can earn between 1 and 4 Credits for each dollar spent. Every 140 credits mean 1 Dollar. This increases your chances of buying a free ticket in a short time.
Does Expedia price match after booking?
One of the most important promises of Expedia, an extremely reliable travel page, is known as the Price Match Promise. According to this promise, Expedia automatically tracks all service and additional costs and offers you the most accurate results.
If you want to learn more about Price Match Promise, you can click here.
Does Expedia offer senior discounts?
There are no discount codes offered specifically for seniors on Expedia’s website. However, there are many options in contracted hotels and other accommodation services that are less expensive for seniors. Some of these can be listed as follows:
- Taking advantage of the national park system is about 75 percent cheaper for senior users.
- Seniors who are Expedia AARP Members can enjoy discounts of up to 30 percent on car rental services.
- Senior customers can also enter the festivals at a discount.
- Seniors who are Expedia AARP Members can get $ 300 extra onboard credit on cruises services. In addition, it is possible to benefit from discounts of up to 50 percent in service prices.
- In some regions, discounts of up to 60 percent on public transport services are available for senior users.
- Train usage is offered at a discount of ten percent.
- There are many different discounts on Dining and attraction services.
Does Expedia give free nights?
Yes. You can earn a free night’s accommodation by spending the credits you have accumulated through the Expedia Rewards system on your hotel and other accommodation expenses. In order to do this, the credit you have must match the cost of the room you want to buy.