eBay is the largest auction site on the Internet. Its founder is Pierre Omidyar of Iranian origin. E-Bay for many years continues to serve as Walmart in the best way. You can sell your items on eBay. Applying for an eBay membership is free and as easy as creating a personal profile online. The information required of everyone when applying for an eBay membership includes name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address. Next, the applicant needs to create a username and password. After creating the personal profile, the applicant becomes a member of one of the busiest sites on the internet. Of course, successful registration depends on having a valid e-mail address with a previously unselected username. Since the seller of each product is different on eBay, the description of each product offered and the method of payment may differ from each other. The product description page is the section where the seller has to provide accurate information about the product, so sellers can display their products, while buyers can get information about the product they are examining. In case of insufficient information, they can also ask the seller about the subject.
eBay Customer Service Number
Those who want to contact the company’s customer care will be able to do so by dialing one of the numbers listed below. In order to ask your inquiries at the same time, you may just phone them. On top of that, you may ask for assistance with the service that you use via eBay.
- eBay Customer Service Number 1: 866 348 9519
- eBay Customer Service Number 2: 866 961 9253
- eBay Customer Service Number 3: 866 540 3229
- eBay Customer Service Number 4 (report fraud): 866 643 1607
- eBay Customer Service Toll-Free Number: 866 961 9253
- eBay Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
eBay Customer Contact Email
To contact the business about a service issue or queries that you may have, please see the list of e-mail addresses provided in the following section. To contact the business directly, you may send an e-mail with your query attached.
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 2: email@example.com
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 3 (report compromised eBay employee account): firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 4 (Copyright Infringement Inquiries): email@example.com
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 5 (Employee Privacy Inquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 6 (Notice of Claimed Infringement): email@example.com
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 7 (Privacy Inquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 8 (Security Law Enforcement): email@example.com
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 9 (Report Spam Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 10 (Report Spam Email): email@example.com
- eBay Customer Service E-Mail Address 11 (Accessibility): firstname.lastname@example.org
eBay Messaging Address
If you would like to send a message to the eBay care team, you can send a message to the address below.
eBay Messaging Address: email@example.com
eBay Corporate Headquarters
2025 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125
eBay Headquarters Phone Number: 1 479 273 4000
eBay Social Media Accounts
Visit the eBay social media profiles by following the links provided below if you want to connect with them. eBay has a presence on the most popular social networking platforms. You’ll be able to connect with them through social media while also soliciting their help. Customer service is available online via the social media sites listed below:
Frequently Asked Questions
We have gathered some of the most frequently asked questions about eBay for you. Also, if you like to shop in different areas, you can try McKesson, which continues to serve.
Does eBay charge to sell?
When you post and sell goods on eBay, eBay will charge you a selling fee. A selling fee may be divided into two categories: an insertion cost, which is charged when you make a listing, and a final value fee, which is charged after your item sells.
Is it safe to order from eBay?
You may make a secure purchase on eBay. Because of the participation of third-party companies such as eBay and Paypal, eBay is really safer than a person’s own website. Always report any offers to purchase or sell an item that is made outside of the eBay marketplace.
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
The eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to the majority of eBay purchases. If an item does not arrive, is defective or damaged, or does not match the description, purchasers will be able to get their money back under this policy.
How can I send a message to eBay?
You can send a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can follow the steps below:
- Find the item in your Purchase History by entering the item number.
- Using the More actions dropdown option, choose either Contact seller or Contact buyer from the list.
- Type and click Send.
How do I complain to eBay?
Open in a new window or tab the Resolution Centre. Then under Resolve a problem, pick the issue you want to report, or select My problem isn’t mentioned here. Finally, choose the order with which you’re experiencing issues.
How long do eBay refunds take?
Your refund should be completed within 2 business days of the item being delivered to the vendor. Your refund will be issued through the same payment method used to make the purchase, and cash should be available within 3-5 business days.
What happens if the eBay seller sends the wrong item?
If you get an item that is damaged, wrong, or doesn’t match the description, the eBay Money Back Guarantee will reimburse you for your purchase. The item may be returned even if the vendor’s return policy expressly says that returns will not be accepted by the seller. In other terms, if you get something that has been poorly sent, you can get a refund.
Can I keep something shipped to me by mistake?
According to legal rights, you can retain it as a free gift (FTC). Sellers are also prohibited from requesting payment for incorrectly delivered goods, and the FTC notes that customers are under no duty to notify the seller of the incorrectly delivered merchandise.