- 1 Britax Customer Service Number
- 2 Britax Contact Form
- 3 Britax Mailing Addresses
- 4 Britax Social Media Accounts
- 5 Britax Help Center
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6.1 How can i find nearest Britax store to me?
- 6.2 How can I update my product registration information?
- 6.3 What is the difference between the B-Safe 35 and the B-Safe 35 Elite travel system?
- 6.4 Can I continue to use my Britax car seat after it has been involved in a crash?
- 6.5 How should the Britax V-Shaped Tether be stored?
- 6.6 Are Britax products safe for my baby?
Britax Customer Service Number
You can experience the best customer service like at Britax like National Grid. You can speak with a Britax customer support representative in person at customer service of Britax by calling the phone numbers for Britax below:
- Britax Customer Service Number: +1 (888) 427-4829
- Britax Customer Service Outside the USA: +1 (704) 409-1699
- Britax Customer Service Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:15 pm (ET), Friday: 9:00 am – 4:45 pm (ET).
Britax Contact Form
If you would like to send a contact form to Britax, you can use the link below:
Britax Mailing Addresses
4140 Pleasant Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708 USA
Britax Social Media Accounts
You can reach Britax on social media by clicking the links below:
Britax Help Center
Britax has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions. You can experience the best customer service at Britax just like at General Motors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i find nearest Britax store to me?
You can use Britax Store Locator tool to see a list of Britax stores near to you.
How can I update my product registration information?
After shopping through Britax, you can make your product registration easy and quick. Click here to complete this process. When you click on the link, you will need to select the type of product you want to register: Did you buy car seats or do you want to register strollers, and other products? After making your selection, you can register on the form that appears.
Once you have made a transaction, if you want to update through this process, you can enter your information on the same page or directly connect to Britax’s customer service department. It will be sufficient to call +1 (888) 427-4829. They will surely be directing you. If you have any questions about the expiration of other products purchased from Britax, click here and review the faqs.
What is the difference between the B-Safe 35 and the B-Safe 35 Elite travel system?
You can understand the difference by examining the two different product systems offered by Britax closely. The main difference between these two products is the travel chair. Parents who love to travel by driving with their baby can choose the B-Safe 35 Elite. Because it includes an ergonomic and extremely luxurious car seat that can be placed inside cars. On the other hand, B-Safe 35 contains a stroller seat. When choosing between products, you can consider your daily life habits and needs.
Can I continue to use my Britax car seat after it has been involved in a crash?
It is very important to make sure that the baby seat you use after traffic accidents is still as safe as possible. To achieve this, you can check the rules published by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. According to the details stated on the official website of Britax, it is not necessary to change the car seat completely due to a minor traffic accident. So, in order to make a decision about whether the car seat should be changed or not, what should be defined according to “minor” must be clear. Let’s say right away:
- There should be no visible damage to the car seat.
- Airbags must not be deployed.
- People in the vehicle must not have an injury.
- There should not be any crushing or rupture at the door next to the car seat or child restraint.
How should the Britax V-Shaped Tether be stored?
If you have purchased V-Shaped Tether by shopping through Britax, you can store the excess bands and use them for later needs. V-Shaped tether is the product that allows you to attach your child seat to your vehicle in the safest, fastest, and most guaranteed way. Therefore, these products must be used and stored with care. It will be an advantageous choice to keep the product in the car so that you can easily access the product in emergency situations. If there is an extra tether that you do not use to tie the seat to your vehicle, you can put it in the bag located behind the child seat and where there are other storages.
Are Britax products safe for my baby?
It is possible to say that the most striking detail in advertisements about Britax products is safety and security. In this context, you can examine the following values offered by the brand:
- Click Tight Installation: When trying to install a child car seat in your car, you don’t need to use lots of ropes, different details, and processes that could be harmful to the child in an emergency. With the click tight installation offered by Britax, you can fix the child seat to your car using only your car seat belt. In this way, you guarantee a safer travel experience.
- Safe Cell Technology: In order to prevent the kinetic energy created by the crush from directly affecting your baby in the event of an accident, you should use a tool with an ergonomic design. In this context, it would be advantageous if the product has an impact-absorbing exterior design. Britax products provide just that.
- Multiple Layers of Side Impact Protection: In addition to preventing the impact from the base, the areas surrounding the head, neck, and body are designed in several layers in order to absorb the impacts of the possible crash happen on the right and left sides. This design has been introduced in order to create a safer area through various impact pads.
You can click here to have more information about the safety standards of Britax products.