If you are having trouble finding Blink Fitness customer service phone number, Blink Fitness contact e-mail address or any other Blink Fitness contact information; you are at the right place, you can find all the info you need below. Blink Fitness is trying to achieve success like Jo-Ann in customer service.
- Blink Fitness Help Center
- Blink Fitness Contact E-Mail Address
- Blink Fitness Contact Form
- Blink Fitness Customer Service Phone Number
- Blink Fitness Mailing Addresses
- Blink Fitness Social Media Accounts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How too see positions to work in Blink Fitness?
- How can I find the nearest Blink Fitness location to me?
- Can I try Blink Fitness for free?
- How does Blink Fitness Referral Program Work?
- Is there any restriction to join the Blink Fitness Referral Program?
- What are the benefits of Blink Fitness Orange Membership?
- What is included in Blue membership of Blink Fitness?
- Which Lower Manhattan branches are not included in Blink Fitness’s ‘all location’ packages?
- Do I pay a withdrawal fee if I cancel my membership at Blink Fitness?
- Can I put a temporary freeze on my membership agreement in Blink Fitness?
Blink Fitness has a very powerful support center and you might like to have a look at it first as it has many helpful info on frequently asked questions.
If you would like to send an e-mail to Blink Fitness, you can use the e-mail address below:
- Blink Fitness Customer Service E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to send a contact form to Blink Fitness, you can use the link below:
You can speak with a Blink Fitness customer support representative in person at customer service of Blink Fitness by calling the phone number for Blink Fitness below:
- Blink Fitness Customer Service Number: 1 (800) 256-1953
- Blink Fitness Customer Service Working Hours: 24/7
You can reach Blink Fitness on social media by clicking the links below:
- Blink Fitness Facebook
- Blink Fitness Twitter
- Blink Fitness Instagram
- Blink Fitness YouTube
- Blink Fitness LinkedIn
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition, you can quickly find the answers to the questions you are wondering about, as in Houzz customer service, with the ones we have mentioned in our article.
You can work in Blink Fitness. To see the available positions, meet Blink, or make a job application you can click the link below. You will see not only the currently available positions but also the location of them.
You can use Blink Fitness Locator tool to see a list of Blink Fitness stores near to you.
Blink Fitness has a package that you can experience for free. Generally, if you want to register with this institution, you have to pay $ 25 for a single location. But if you want to experience sports in all locations whenever you want, you can purchase the $ 35 package (it can differ according to packages or locations). Users often develop their fitness routines with the Blink Fitness app to get maximum efficiency. Both those who benefit from the free trial and those who have a paid membership can easily access all the facilities in the app and in the gym. In addition to the free membership trial, free daily exercise videos are also frequently used by users.
The free trial membership offered by Blink Fitness is a full 30-day package. You have the opportunity to use all services in the app and in the location you choose, free of charge, for 30 days. In this way, you can make your decision-making process much easier. You can take advantage of Classes, special programs, and workout sessions. Click here to make an application for the free trial program.
Blink Fitness has a referral program that will give users a high percentage of benefits. Members who will use these programs can perform referral for up to 25 people at a time. After the referral is processed, the invited person can register on Blink Fitness within 60 days maximum. The realization of this registration provides advantages to the users, but for one condition. If people who subscribe to Blink Fitness as part of the referral program continue to be a user for at least 62 days, a credit will be sent to your account. Loans allow you to reduce your gym costs. This cost can also be deducted from next month’s bills. If you want to learn more about the referral program, you can click here. If you are a member, you can start running the referral program immediately via the Blink Fitness mobile app.
If you want to join the Blink Fitness Referral Program, you first need to get information about credits. It is not possible to transfer the credits you obtain through Blink Fitness to your bank account or withdraw them in cash. The most important feature of these credits is to allow you to benefit from discounts in the next billing period.
Apart from that, these credits cannot be used in activities that require additional fees such as retail or personal training. Also, in order to participate in the referral program, you must be a member of Blink Fitness. If you want to be sure that you can get referral reward credit, keep checking the latest version of the referral program on the site. Because there may be some changes in current conditions.
Blink Fitness has many different membership packages. One of the most preferred among these packages is known as Orange Membership. Let’s examine together what advantages you will get when you choose this? But remember, the terms we provide for you below may only apply to certain locations. Call the institution to be sure and get updated information.
- Fitness service available in a single location
- It offers the advantages offered within the framework of the annual commitment condition.
- Almost all, more than eighty chances to use cardio equipment
- Chance to use more than 50 strength equipment
- Chance to use 40 pairs of dumbbells products up to 90 lbs
- Locker rooms, showers with body wash / shampoo options
- In terms of stretch areas, areas with the most functional and many types of equipment
- Completely free and unlimited wifi
- One free package for those looking for personal training start-up season
Blue membership can be a good option if you want to have one of Blink Fitness’s comprehensive packages. If you wish, let’s examine their advantages briefly.
- Apart from the branches in the Lower Manhattan area, you will be able to benefit from the fitness service at any time in 90 different locations.
- Requires annual commitment.
- You can bring a guest to the gym whenever you want. Your lover, spouse or friend will love this place. You can also make it a member within the framework of the referral program.
- You can take advantage of the completely free Blink app. In this app, there are many video and workout options that give you daily training advice and some alerts. You can reach at any time.
- Cardio equipment options are extremely numerous, you can reach more than 80 pieces of equipment.
- More than 40 pairs of dumbells that can reach up to 90 lbs are available
- In addition, users who are members of Blue Membership can benefit from all of the services included in the Orange membership mentioned above.
You can click here to see the main differences between membership packages.
Generally, there are some locations that are not included in all location packages due to the current membership density. Usually, Lower Manhattan Gyms are shown among them. These are as follows:
- 54th Street
- Murray hill
- Bryant Park
- Grand Central
- Penn Plaza
- East Village
The vast majority of Blink Fitness’s packages require a year’s commitment. These can be listed as Blue, Green, and Orange memberships. If you want to take advantage of a package that does not require any commitment, you can choose Gray membership. When you cancel this package – the Gray one-, you do not have to pay any withdrawal fee. But for others, you will have to pay a certain fee. The price you have to pay may vary depending on the state you live in. You will need to make a notice a certain number of days before the cost goes too high. When you cancel the transaction by not complying with the 12-month commitment, you will have to pay the following fees:
- NY, NJ, MA, MI, FL, TX: $ 60 buyout fee and 45 days notice
- PA: $ 50 and 45 days notice
- CA: $ 50 and 30 days notice
- IL, VA: $ 60 and 30 days notice
Do you want to temporarily freeze your Blink Fitness membership due to any problem you are experiencing? So let’s say this: All of the package options available in Blink Fitness accept temporary freeze. If you inform Blink Fitness 30 days ago about when you want to perform this freezing process, the freezing process is completely free of charge. The reopening process in freezing your membership is as follows:
- Day 1: your gym opens, and your membership is unfrozen
- Days 1-7: you are free to use the gym
Click here if you want to freeze your subscription in any way or to reopen your frozen subscription. The link you click will take you to more detailed information about the conditions. You can go to branches or make transactions online.