Bissell company started to develop itself as a shop established in ancient times. In the early days, they designed products for cleaning carpets. Bissell developed itself over time and started to come to the fore in many parts of the world. They try to appeal to many areas with the products they design in the field of cleaning. The institution offers many materials such as vacuum cleaners, steams, sweepers, floor cleaning products, mops, carpet cleaning to its customers. The company has a successful history, delivering its products to customers all over the world. This company is trying to provide better service to its customers in many locations by growing itself over time. Currently, it continues to produce the best products with its thousands of employees. If you want to try or have tried the products of this institution, you may have questions, suggestions, and complaints. If you want to forward these to the institution, you can try the communication ways we have provided for you in our article. Thanks to many communication ways, you will be able to contact the support teams. Experience the customer service experience in Bissel professionally at Perry Ellis Customer Service.
- 1 Bissell Call Center
- 2 Bissell Contact
- 3 Bissell Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 Can You Use Vinegar in Bissell Spot Cleaner?
- 3.2 Can You Use Carpet Shampoo in Your Bissell Products?
- 3.3 When Will Carpet Dry After Bissell Cleaning?
- 3.4 Why Doesn’t Your Bissell Tank Take Water?
- 3.5 Why Your Bissell Carpet Cleaner Won’t Work?
- 3.6 How Often Should You Shampoo Your Carpet With Bissell?
- 3.7 Can You Use Only Water in Your Bissell?
- 3.8 Can Bissell ProHeat Heat Water?
- 3.9 What Can You Use in Your Bissell Products?
- 3.10 Can You Use Other Cleaning Agents in Your Bissell Product?
- 3.11 Should You Clean the Bissell Croswave After Each Use?
- 3.12 Is the Bissell Croswave Product Successful?
- 3.13 How Long Does It Take to Charge the Bissell Croswave?
- 3.14 What Features Does Bissell Croswave Machine Have?
Bissell Call Center
Bissell Phone Number:
Bissell Fax Number:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET Sat: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET Sun: CLOSED
After calling the phone number, you can proceed according to the operator’s directions.
Customer Service Number
Bissell Customer Service Number:
Customer Service Mail Adress Page
2345 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544, USA
Corporate Office Phone Number
Bissell Corporate Office Phone Number:
Social Media Accounts
Bissell Frequently Asked Questions
Bisse company is a famous company that continues to amaze many customers with the cleaning products it provides. If you are following the success of this company and want to try its products, you may have questions. The institution, which offers many products in the field of cleaning to its customers, has a professional support team for you, just like Paul Mitchell company that is really famous for its customer service. It will be possible to examine the communication channels in our article and ask your questions to the authorities. We have also created a frequently asked questions section for you. This section contains many questions and answers. By examining these questions and answers, you may encounter the information you are curious about.
Can You Use Vinegar in Bissell Spot Cleaner?
It is possible to use vinegar in Bissell’s spot cleaner. You can try just a glass of white vinegar. Do not forget that you have to fill the rest of the tank of your Bissell spot cleaner with hot water. In addition, contact of vinegar with soft rubbers or metal parts in the cleaner can create troublesome situations. The use of vinegar can damage your cleaning product, as it often rusts and deteriorates. Therefore, it is not a recommended method.
Can You Use Carpet Shampoo in Your Bissell Products?
Using carpet shampoo with your Bissell carpet cleaner will not cause you any problems. So here’s what you need to do:
- It is to mix half a glass of laundry detergent, one glass of ammonia, half a glass of liquid fabric softener, and water. In this way, your cleaning will be carried out in the best way with this mixture.
- In addition, Bissell shares many cleaning instructions for you to clean your carpet in the best way possible. By reviewing these instructions, you can ensure that the best method is applied to your carpet.
When Will Carpet Dry After Bissell Cleaning?
After you have completely cleaned your carpet with Bissell cleaning, you will need to wait approximately 2 to 4 hours. Generally, this is the drying time as a result of carpet washing processes. If you want your carpet to dry faster, you can use a fan. Thus, you increase air circulation.
Why Doesn’t Your Bissell Tank Take Water?
The reason your Bissell tanks are not getting water is that the unit is not properly installed. If your tank is not compatible with the unit, your product will not work. So here’s what you need to do:
- Try to remove the tanks in your product and put them back in their places. This way, you can get a better fit.
- If there is a large amount of dirty water in your tanks and it has passed the filling limit, empty the dirty water. Also, clean your tank. In this way, you can get rid of dirty water and clean your tank and make the product work.
- Finally, you should check your dirty water tank and check its compatibility with the product.
Why Your Bissell Carpet Cleaner Won’t Work?
The reason why your Bissell carpet cleaner is not working is that there is a problem with the pump. If the pump of the product has lost its feature, your product will not work. So what you need to do is:
- First of all, you should turn off your machine. In this way, you control the spray feature. If you are faced with a situation such as not working, there is a possibility that your pump belt will break.
- When you have checked the product sufficiently, the last thing you should do is turn off the power of the machine and unplug it. For this, you will need to insert it into the access cover using a screwdriver.
How Often Should You Shampoo Your Carpet With Bissell?
How often you need to shampoo your carpet with Bissell is up to you. If you do a lot of cleaning, your carpets will not get dirty. For this reason, it will be sufficient to clean your carpets and rugs at least twice a year. However, if you do little cleaning at home and have pets, or if the carpets are getting dirty for different reasons, it is recommended to clean every three months.
Can You Use Only Water in Your Bissell?
Remember that the best way to clean carpets is to clean them with plain water. Therefore, it will be more advantageous for you to clean with water instead of carpet shampoos. Your carpet cleaning will be more successful with water. Also, do not forget that you can use your Bissell product with a longer life thanks to the use of water.
Can Bissell ProHeat Heat Water?
All Bissell ProHeat models have a heater that heats water to 25 degrees for optimal cleaning. Bissell has ensured that these products have the best safety conditions.
- In addition, thanks to the fact that the temperature has a certain limit, the product provides successful works.
What Can You Use in Your Bissell Products?
Bissell recommends using detergent, softener, ammonia, and water in addition to carpet shampoo for use in its products. Thanks to a certain amount of mixing of these products, you will be able to perform cleaning several times. Bissell shares detailed cleaning instructions on its site. You can learn how to do your cleaning by reviewing these instructions.
Can You Use Other Cleaning Agents in Your Bissell Product?
Bissell institutions state that no cleaners other than Bissell cleaners should be used in their products. If you use different materials, the warranty of your product will be void. Therefore, take care to use your cleaners as recommended. Also, you should not mix your cleaners with different chemicals. Such situations can damage your machine and you.
Should You Clean the Bissell Croswave After Each Use?
With Bissell Crosswave, there are some situations that you need to be aware of. These situations are:
- After cleaning with the use of Bissell Croswave, you can apply a simple cleaning process according to your level of use.
- Generally, your product will not get too dirty in a room, carpet, rug cleaning. Therefore, you will not need to perform a detailed cleaning process on your machine.
Is the Bissell Croswave Product Successful?
Bissell Croswave, one of the best models produced by Bissell, has been preferred by customers for a long time. This product has passed many cleaning tests before being offered to customers. Thus, it provided the best cleaning performance on hard floors. It is also a successful machine for cleaning the hair of the pets you feed at home. Thanks to its high suction power, it will be very comfortable for you to clean with this product. If you want to get detailed information about the product, you can try the communication ways in our article. In this way, the support teams will provide you with detailed information about the product.
How Long Does It Take to Charge the Bissell Croswave?
If you want to charge the Bissell Croswave, you will wait approximately 4 hours. You will need to complete the 4 hour standby period to ensure its full charge. You will see an image on the digital screen when full charge status is achieved. In this way, you can start using your machine.
What Features Does Bissell Croswave Machine Have?
Thanks to Bissel Croswave, you can perform both your sweeping and mopping jobs. Thanks to its versatile machine, it performs surface cleaning in the best way. In this way, your cleaning will always look better. For detailed information, you can review Bissell’s website and look at the product in detail.